WE PROVIDE AIRCRAFT CHARTER SOLUTIONS AND OBC IN AOG SITUATIONS
TIME-SENSITIVE AOG SOLUTIONS
When an aircraft becomes grounded, only the quickest response times are acceptable. Our unique global infrastructure and team of aviation experts are available 24 hours a day, all year round, which allows us to provide the comprehensive and immediate solutions required to keep airlines flying. In the event of a mechanical fault, we can arrange a charter with spare parts and engineers aboard to fix the problem. Whatever the size of the part, from small belt buckles and avionics equipment to outsize parts including nose cones and aircraft engines, we’ll provide the ‘go now’ charter needed to get them to their intended destination.
If you need cost examples for budgetary purposes, please don't hesitate to get in touch on
+44 (0)20 8339 8555 or
WHY USE ACS FOR AOG CARGO CHARTERS?
- Rapid response: with 20 offices around the world and 24/7 availability, we can ensure the urgent ‘go now’ AOG solution needed for normal daily operations to resume.
- Personal account manager: our dedicated account managers are available 24/7 to assist with any requirements, from changing the amount of cargo that needs to be delivered to making last minute changes to the route.
- Cost efficiency: whether it’s a large consignment or a single item that needs to be hand-carried, our buying power and reputation ensures competitive pricing.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we’ll always source the right one for your requirements.
- OBC service:Our network of couriers hold visas from all over the world that allow them to fly out at a moment’s notice. This service offers expedited hand-delivery of valuable items or parts.
- Experienced OBCs: 80% of our flyers hold Gold or Platinum status – and industry-recognised award that reflects the amount of tasks the couriers have successfully completed. All our couriers have frequent flyer status, for increased excess baggage, priority unloading, later check-in and seat reservations.
AOG CASE STUDIES
CARGO: Engine cowling
AIRCRAFT: Boeing 747, Boeing 767
ROUTE: Zurich, Switzerland - Caracas, Venezuela
A grounded aircraft costs a business dearly every minute it’s inoperable, which is why our global expertise and ability to act fast are invaluable in these situations. A defective engine cowling had grounded an A330 and our airline client was frantically trying to source an aircraft quickly and to budget. We were asked to assist by transporting an engine cowling to Venezuela.
SOLUTION: AIRCRAFT AND GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE
To avoid a 3-4 day wait for carrier charter permissions for Caracas, we made use of our unique global infrastructure to position a Boeing 747 in Zurich where the cowling was picked up. It was then flown to Miami, and then with the assistance of our office there, transhipped on a part-chartered B767 with all required paperwork aboard. As a result, we saved our client days’ worth of time and USD $60,000 compared to that of a full, direct charter into Venezuela.
CARGO: Two aircraft tyres
AIRCRAFT: Gulfstream G550
ROUTE: Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Port Louis, Mauritius
When their Boeing 767 burst two nose gear tyres upon a heavy landing in stormy conditions in Mauritius, the major European airline chartering it needed a swift way of getting the aircraft airborne again. As the only available spare tyres at the time were located in an aerospace store in Dubai, our client contacted us for our assistance in getting the parts to their stranded aircraft.
SOLUTION: GLOBAL NETWORK
Our client’s dedicated account manager located in London recognised that a conventional cargo charter wasn’t the most efficient way of reaching the aircraft parts in the UAE. So, they worked closely with ACS Dubai’s Executive Jet department to source a jet. The jet’s ability to be deployed in around two hours meant that the parts could be expedited to the stranded aircraft. In order to reach Mauritius, the client’s dedicated account manager was simultaneously working with our Johannesburg office, whose relationship with the Mauritian Civil Aviation Authority ensured all traffic rights were obtained in a timely manner. As a result of our global network and the expertise of our account manager, the aircraft tyres were handed over to local engineers in Mauritius a mere 12 hours after receiving confirmation from customer.
Conte-nos suas necessidades e um dos nossos especialistas em fretamento providenciará uma cotação sem compromisso, no menor tempo possível. Os campos marcados com * são obrigatórios.OBTENHA UMA COTAÇÃO RÁPIDA
FRETAMENTOS POR ANO
PORTFOLIO DE AERONAVES
- GERENTES DE CONTA EXCLUSIVOS
- SEM COMPROMISSO
- 25 ANOS DE EXPERIÊNCIA
- DISPONÍVEL 24 HORAS POR DIA, 7 DIAS POR SEMANA