CARGO 1 YEAR ASSISTANT
Have you ever stopped to consider how your favourite bands transport all their equipment when they go on a global tour? Or how about how the cars and motorbikes of the F1 or MotoGP make it to every session, in every location, even if there are only a few days in between races? The answer is people like us.
Our cargo division has shipped everything from sand to designer shoes, and priceless art to 17 tonnes of ham. Every day offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current cargo sales team.
During your first 12 months with us you will work closely with your mentor learning on the job, as well as undertaking our best-in-class training programme. During this time you’ll go out on flight reps, seeing first-hand how cargo is loaded and unloaded from some of the largest aircraft in the world. You’ll also learn everything from how to administer a charter flight, and to which planes can carry which cargo.
A FUNÇÃO INCLUI
- Assisting mentor with their portfolio of clients
- Developing an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Supplier relationship management
- Managing cargo charter bookings from enquiry to post-flight report
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
- Offering more travel that you can handle
O QUE PROCURAMOS
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Exceptional communication skills, fluency in a second language is an advantage
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- Hardworking and flexible, this role is not simply 9-5
- Valid driving license and passport
- Competitive salary and generous commission
- 22 days’ holiday per year
- Additional paid leave for moving house, Valentine’s day and tying the knot
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry