CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
During the past 25 years, ACS has built a reputation for delivering seamless charter solutions for a broad range of clients around the world, including multinational businesses, sports teams, entertainment management companies, relief agencies, oil and gas organizations, car manufacturers, governments and military organizations.
We are searching for a Customer Experience Manager to work alongside our Private Jets team. With customers ranging from film stars to musicians this role will be ensuring the highest level of professionalism is given to every client from the moment they arrive at the airport, to boarding the plane and also arriving the designated location.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
- Develop knowledge on aircraft chartering for the Executive Jets department
- Understand the ACS charter processes and the service standards offered
- Building strong relationships with brokers, clients and directors
- Following up with clients after the sales cycle to ensure client satisfaction and sales improvement
- Handling complaints and queries from customers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company’s products and services by developing productive working relationships internally, conducting research and participating in training when necessary
- Develop good knowledge of competitors’ products and services
- Having excellent eye for detail to go over and beyond delivering outstanding service tailored to our clients’ needs
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Experience with luxury or high net worth clients
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Friendly, personable and empathetic
- Exceptional communication skills and phone etiquette
- Fluency in English is essential; a second language is an advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and problem solving skills
- Strong resilience with the ability to thrive working under pressure
- A hard-working team player
- Valid passport
- Opportunity for extensive travel
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Excellent base salary
- Medical & 401k benefits package.
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- Additional paid leave options for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, your birthday, moving house, and weddings.
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events