PA TO GROUP COMMERCIAL & CARGO JETS DIRECTORS
Air Charter Service is a vibrant company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s Headquarters in Surbiton are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East.
Our modern offices offer facilities including a gym & canteen, and are located moments from Surbiton Station, just 20 minutes from London Waterloo. With consistent year-on-year growth delivering record profits, this is an exciting time to join us. Planned office moves, expanding teams and new divisions, this role with certainly offer the right candidate a chance to really make their mark within our business!
A FUNÇÃO INCLUI
- Diary management for Directors
- Organising travel and accommodation as required for Directors and providing itinerary of events with appropriate travel pack being prepared prior to departure e.g. tickets, hotel address
- Organising meetings with refreshments and taking minutes as required
- Review of commercial terms ensuring in line with ACS standards
- Using tools provided research customers as required
- Ensuring teams have appropriate stationary
- Completing administration for Broker competitions
- Supporting with visa applications
- Complete the credit card statements in a timely manner
- Managing holiday requests/ absence for Directors and their teams as required and keeping HR updated
- Supporting with the processing of expense claims for Directors and their team members as required
- Manage the Directors credit card spend including collecting receipts, liaising with Accounts and helping with credit card statement reconciliation.
- Print, organise and file Group Board documents (including sensitive information, regarding which discretion is essential) for the Group Directors of both Commercial and Cargo Jets.
- Produce regular and ad hoc reporting as required
- Perform any additional, reasonable duties required by the Group Directors of both Cargo and Commercial Jets to assist him in his role.
O QUE PROCURAMOS
- Highly organised
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of offering administrative support
When you join us you’re not just taking on a job role, you’re becoming part of the ACS family. As a thank you for your hard work you are given access to our exclusive ACS Members Club which offers a variety of benefits:
- Generous base salary
- Private Healthcare & Pension
- iPhone for business use
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 22 day holiday which increases with length of service
- Onsite Gym available free to all ACS employees
- Opportunity for global travel
- Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
COMO SE CANDIDATAR
Please email your CV with the subject header ‘PA-CARGO&COMMJ’ to: email@example.com